Sunday, March 23, 2014

#08 : Texas Chainsaw 3D:


#08 : Texas Chainsaw 3D:
 


 Ok, so the story takes place After the first massacre in 1974. The townspeople suspected that the Sawyer family (Leatherface's family) were responsible. A vigilante mob of enraged locals surrounded the Sawyer house, burning it to the ground and killing every last member of the family.

Decades later a young woman named Heather learns that she has inherited a Texas estate from her grandmother. She decides to bring her friends along on the road trip to invesitgate her inheritance. On arrival she
uncovers she has inherited a mansion but is yet to uncover the terrors that lurk in the basement below it.




 


So whats my opinion on this film? 

*Eddy screams* I HATED IT!!!!!



 

Ok, I am a  huge Leatherface fan. I had been looking forward to seeing this movie since I saw the trailors. I went when it opened up and well, the ending comes up and I was so unbelievably disappointed.
The movie starts out good, and had some good background information to later understand the present scenes.  Also a HUGE MISTAKE of the movie with the the main character's age (should be at least 40.) Leatherface was turned into this sweet character that you began to feel bad for at the end.

 

A real scary movie shouldn't make u feel like that... 
 

The thing that disgusted me the most was when the "main character" actually defends Leatherface from the people who want to kill him. I expected Leatherface to DIE at the end. He killed her friends for God's SAKE!!!

 

Overall, I regret sooo much the money I wasted on this movie. Wish I could turn back time...LOL

 

Here is the trailor:

No comments:

Post a Comment