Wednesday, February 12, 2014

#12 : The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003):
 
I know there are about 5 movies of these, but I will strictly do the 2003 version. Why? Because its the only one I like out of the other ones they have made. Well, the original was also good, but not as good as this remake. 

A group of young adults are on their way to a concert in Dallas. They cross through a small, ghost town named Travis County. As they are driving, they see a troubled woman on the road and decide to pick her up. Once in the van, the woman shoots herself with a gun.

 Looking for the local authorities, the group travels through the town, meeting the locals. One by one, they are picked off by a strange man with a demented face.

Realizing that they are in mortal danger, they must escape from the town from a family of cannibals and a chainsaw-wielding madman known as LEATHER FACE!!!
 
OK, I really did not want to see this movie when it first came out because I had heard it was based on a true story. I had done some research on it and discovered it was all a hoax, but it was based on Ed Gein (A famous American killer and body snatcher). Anyways, I thought this remake was done very well, it was very scary and the killings were very brutal ( Not a fan of the killings). 
 
I loved how Leather face's family was all in on his atrocious killings and how they help him capture their victim. To sum it up, I enjoyed this movie and I dare to say, its better than the original!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment